MALTESERS® candy have been a Canadian staple during those I-just-need-a-treat-now moments… which let’s be realistic, happen 24/7 for most of us. There’s much more than meets the eye when you get down to the core of it. Here are 4 facts you didn’t know about this mouth-watering classic treat.
1. This chocolatey candy consists of a spherical malt honeycomb centre, surrounded by a melt-in-your-mouth rich & silky cover.
2. In 1959, the ﬁrst MALTESERS® candy TV advertisement hits the screen in black and white.
3. Each minute, 8 packs of MALTESERS® candies are sold in Canada
4. At participating restaurants, you’ll receive free MALTESERS® candy sample packs with every order Starting today through *June 30th via foodora !
Participating restaurants include:
- Basil Box (Queen)
- Basil Box (Yonge)
- Basil Box (Yonge & Finch)
- Basil Box (Square One)
- Burger’s Priest – Queensway
- The Burger’s Priest – Dufferin
- The Burger’s Priest – King & Portland
- The Burger’s Priest – Queen & Dovercourt
- The Burger’s Priest – Port Credit
- The Burger’s Priest West
- The Burger’s Priest East
- The Burger’s Priest Adelaide
- The Burger’s Priest – Bloor
- The Burger’s Priest – Yonge
- The Burger’s Priest – Hurontario
- Salad King
- Me Va Me
- Wild Wing – Yonge
Add some to your order now.
*While quantities last