With our expertise in serving hungry customers all over Canada from thousands of delicious restaurants, foodora is proud to put together 21 Instagram-foodporn-worthy locations across the countries for you to visit and order from! Let us know whether any of these is approved by you when you decide to visit!
- Maker Pizza: Famous for on-demand freshly made and baked pizzas! And for its maker – Celebrity Chef. Matty Matheson!
Photo by hctrvqz.
- Rudy Resto: Rudy made the list of Toronto Life’s Top 10 Burgers in the City! The signature stack will blow you away!
Photo by myfoodnation.
- Big Trouble Pizza: From Kung-Funghi to Butter Jam Jam and Mr Prashoot, you can’t get better swagger out of any other Toronto pizza places.
Photo by greeneggandhamont.
- Cherry St. Bar-B-Que: Probably the smokin’ best ribs you’ll ever have! Cherry St. BBQ is also located inside Assembly Chef’s Hall – a downtown high-end food court.
Photo by eatassembly.
- Chop chop: A Toronto Life’s Best New 2018 Restaurant – Chop Chop serves the best Taiwanese comfort food in the most authentic way.
Photo by Huy.
- Mr. Puffs: Fresh Puffs (Loukoumades) – traditional Greek donut holes. Founded in 2004, the first of its kind here in North America!
Photo by mrpuffspastry.
- Poutineville: Quebec’s favourite dish: Poutine. They have lots of elevated versions such as Filet Mignon Poutine and Pulled Pork Poutine!
Photo by poutineville.
Also has a location in Quebec City. Menu can be found here.
- Lola Rosa: The favourite vegetarian restaurant for non-vegetarians. Founded by two ex-carnivores, Lola Rosa serves some of the most craved comfort food in town – but without the meat! Lots of vegan options available too.
Photo by lolarosamontreal.
- Chez Victor: Delicious burgers made with local ingredients – including deer, wild boar, duck and AAA beef!
Photo by chezvictorburgergourmet.
- Japadog: A West Coast classic, Japanese take on hot dogs. These guys have lots of hot dogs with amazing twists to them.
Photo by pearlthefoodie.
- Assembli: One of the most popular pizza restaurants where there is one fixed price and unlimited toppings!
Photo by noshandnibble.
- Balila Taste Kitchen: Hummus at this best! A mainly hummus based restaurant that serves hummus ranging from pesto hummus to kale hummus. Talk about RAINBOW HUMMUS!!!
Photo by domoiscraving.
- Peaked Pies: Australian bakery that specializes in savory pies. They serve amazing meat pies that can be “peaked” with mashed potatoes, mushy peas, and gravy!
Photo by peakedpies.
- Tractor Foods: Open concept, a health-focused restaurant that serves salads, sandwiches, soups, and stews. Famous for their grilled avocados.
Photo by tractorfoods.
- Rostizado: Modern-Mexican family style food, the home of middle eastern, French and Spanish inspired Latin American dishes. A must try in Edmonton!
Photo by rostizado_yeg.
- Rooster Cafe & Kitchen: Best Brunch in town. Everyone must try the famous Blueberry Polachintas at least once in their lifetime!
Photo by yegcravings.
- WOW Chicken: Deep fried chicken with a twist! Delicious sweet and spicy sauce that is one of a kind
Photo by chu.eats.
- Burger 320: Handcrafted by the popular Chef Mario! All patties and buns made fresh in-house!
Photo by burger320.
- Fork and Salad: Fresh locally sourced ingredients and unbelievably creative take on salad making
Photo by forkandsalad.
Hungry? Order from these restaurants at www.foodora.ca.